Google’s new AdSense reporting page make it easier to toggle and visualize data
Today, we’ve started to roll out the new AdSense reporting page to all publishers. We’re launching it in phases, so it might be a week or two before you see it in your own account. When your account is updated, you’ll be automatically opted in the new reporting experience. You can switch between the old and new reports at any time by clicking the toggle at the top of the page. Later this year we’ll retire the old reporting page.
- Simpler to use: We’ve redesigned the interface to make it easier to select date ranges, filters, breakdowns, etc. We’ve also removed metric families and added a new metrics picker.
- Easier to visualize: We’ve improved the charts and more closely integrated them with the table. Each data series now has a control that lets you display it on the chart with a single click.
- Better experience on mobile: We’ve mobile-optimized the new reporting page, which means you get the same improvements on desktop and mobile devices.
- More supportive: We’ve added more in-product help. You can now hover over the information icons in the interface to get explanations of metrics.
- Report list: Create a custom report or run pre-made reports.
- Date ranges: Switch between dates and compare date ranges.
- Settings: Change the timezone or currency of your report.
- Save options: Save and schedule reports or export reports.
- Breakdowns: Add breakdowns to organize your data.
- Filters: Add filters to refine the data in your reports.
- Metrics: Pick the metrics you want to see in your chart.
- Charts: Visualize your data and switch between chart types.
- Events: View historical changes to your account and add your own notes.
- Table data: By default, the top rows of the table are selected for you. Click Show all to explore the entire table. You can use the eyes in the table to add data series to your chart.
- We’ve limited reporting data for all AdSense products (Adsense for content, AdSense for search, etc.) to the last 3 years.
- We’ve also removed all YouTube and AdMob reporting data (including from estimated earnings in AdSense reports and the homepage). Note this change does not apply to billing and payments data.
- You can download your old data from either the old Reports page (until the end of September) or the new Reports page (until the end of 2020).
Learn more about the changes to reporting data in AdSense reports.
- We’ve only migrated your scheduled reports to the new reporting page. Your saved reports haven’t been migrated.
- You can migrate your old saved reports from the new Reports page until the end of 2020.